Custom fields in Team Reports

I need to group a report by a custom field, but I do not see it in the drop-down list, but there are other custom fields, the field is called Epic/Theme, can it be its name? How can I add this field?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Мне нужно сгруппировать отчет по пользовательскому полю, но я не вижу его в выпадающем списке, но другие пользовательские поля имеются, поле называется Epic/Theme, может дело в его назывании ? Как я могу добавить это поле ?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Hi @Екатерина Фомичева

looking at the report symbol I assume it is based off the App "Log Work Utilities".
Seeing from Marketplace it has currently 9 installations with customers it might be that you receive the information you are looking for here in Community - but perhaps this won't be the case.

Support seems being limited as this is a free App, however you could try to contact the vendor with this specific question.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214103/log-work-utilities?hosting=server&tab=support

It is also perfectly fine to wait for some other users which are familiar with this App to let them answer here.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

Which report is it?  Epic/Theme is not usually a groupable "field", as it's a pointer to something else rather than a value, but how it is used is up to the actual report, not the field.

This is a Team Reports report from the dashboard in developer projectsimage.png

Suggest an answer