Custom field

Bryan Tito September 30, 2022

I have created this custom field and linked to a project. However on the pie chart, I'm trying to filter on this new field but I cant find it under 'statistic type'. Is there way to make it visible?

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2022

Hi @Bryan Tito 

Hereby the pre-defined fields:

• Chart by - select the field you want to segment the pie chart by such as:

• Status

• Fix version

• Assignee name

• Priority

• Component

• Issue type

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2022

Hi @Bryan Tito 

It is probably a text field. Only pre-defined fields (select list etc) can be given as input in the charts contains statistics like pie chart, issue statistics, two dimensional etc.

Bryan Tito September 30, 2022

Thanks @Tansu Akdeniz sorry to ask, where can I find the pre-defined fields that I could add?

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2022

It is again the same way. Create a custom field but it shouldn't be text field. For example, create single select cf. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events