Custom Field type "Group Sign-Off"

Bhavin shah April 27, 2021

How can I create a custom field of type "Group Sign-off". I saw it in one of the client instance however I am not able to see it in my cloud instance.

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

The "Group Sign-Off" custom field originates from an App which your client's instance has installed - on the opposite to the instance you are looking at where the App is (most probably) not there (because you are not seeing it I assume the App was never introduced there, you would need to purchase it from Marketplace if you found it useful in the past and want to have it on your instance, also).

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Bhavin shah It sounds like you will need to create a multi-user picker field (you may have to click on 'All' when creating a new field as only the single-user picker field type field is displayed in the default 'Standard' tab.

userpicker.pngUsers could then populate this field with their name as a mark that they have signed off, or if this field was automatically set (e.g. to the team's 4 managers) then you could create some workflow conditions which only allows a user in this field to transition the task to a certain status.

Hope this helps!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

It might also be a group-picker type field, but most of us find multi-user pickers more useful

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events