Custom CSS in Jira Cloud

Petr Anderle September 2, 2020

Is it possible by any way to customize CSS in Jira Cloud?

I understand that it's not possible in Confluence but I couldn't find any post saying explicitly it wasn't possible in Jira (cloud), so I'm still hoping a bit...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

This is not possible in Cloud. There are other threads discussing this, e.g. the one listed on this page under Related Community content - Customize-CSS-in-the-cloud-version 

Petr Anderle September 2, 2020

Hi Jack, I found that thread, it's just it is about Confluence, not Jira. That's why I asked. But thanks for your response, appreciated!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

It applies to all Cloud products.

Like Petr Anderle likes this
Danielle Favreau November 8, 2023

Which is horrible for accessibility unfortunately. There are so many aspects of the cloud products that are not accessible and while I used to be able to fix them with custom CSS - now that's impossible. Atlassian would be wise to allow for custom CSS for a person's individual instance so they can fix what isn't being remediated otherwise.

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2023

Hi @Danielle Favreau , Atlassian is committed to making its products accessible. Would you be able to share some of the issues you're experiencing with the accessibility team?

More info here: https://www.atlassian.com/accessibility

Thank you

Suggest an answer