Cumulative Flow Chart showing one day only

QAP July 29, 2013

I have added a Cumulative Flow Chart to my dashboard. However, it only ever shows one day's worth of data. Today (on 30 July) it looks as shown below. How can I make it show the progress over multiple days?

Atlassian JIRA (v4.3.1#615-r147022) & GreenHopper (v5.6.8)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
QAP September 5, 2013

Eddie,

Thanks. I turned to Atlassian Support (GHS-9107) and the problem turns out to be related to the sprint having no start date. I cannot add the start date in our obsolete installation of Jira. Should be fine after an upgrade.

Sam

Andrew Laden October 2, 2013

Can you tell me what version of jira you needed to upgrade to see the fix? We are having the same issue on Jira 5.0.3. I do not have permissions to see your ticket.

QAP October 2, 2013

We haven't upgraded yet. Will just do the latest, I suppose.

In that ticket, the support person said:

In addition, I'm afraid to let you know that JIRA 4.3 had reached the end of life and it would not be supported by Atlassian anymore. We would advise you to upgrade your JIRA as soon as possible to continue receive support by Atlassian.

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

I think this gadget only works with "classic" boards, but can you attach a screenshot of the configuration for the widget?

Suggest an answer