Cross Project Sprint End dates

JD Robinson February 27, 2013

Our organization has 5 discrete development teams working on 6-8 concurrent projects operating with 1-2 week sprints.

At the end of every sprint, production is interested in having my group do a short pass to prep the sprint deliverables for Acceptance Testing by the client. Mostly they want to make sure that we backstop the developer's unit testing to ensure that the build to be delivered is actually testable by the client.

What I've been digging for is a better way to keep track of the sprint end dates so I have a clearer picture of what is coming up next so that we can prioritize work more effectively. The real prize would be a simple list of every sprint end date across projects that I could get up on a dashboard.

1 answer

0 votes
John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

I am assuming each team has their own Scrum Board. You can create a Board with an all-encompassing filter, and you would be able to see all of your sprints on that board.

Suggest an answer