Created issues not appearing in Kanban boards

Matt May 5, 2021

Hi All,

I've created a new software project and have set up a Kanban board and a backlog and when trying to generate test issues none of them were appearing in the boards. I've built the project recently and will be updating the project wide Workflow shortly and therefore be configuring the board/s to encompass the new workflow statuses. This is not the first time I've had this issue and I'd really like a quick resolution and preferably one that isnt just a link to a previous similar issue. I have researched this and didnt find any particularly helpful answers.

Edit: When creating an issue a message appears saying "Your issue **** has been created but is not currently visible."

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Matt 

The boards as you know have a filter, make sure that in that filter you have included all the types of issues that you want to see reflected and then on the other hand, the states must be mapped within the board so that you can also see them.

I advise you to first define everything you need well and thus configure it only once

https://www.atlassian.com/agile/kanban/boards

Cheers

Matt May 9, 2021

Thanks for the reply, the issue ended up being caused by the issue sub filters

Suggest an answer