Created a second Agile Board (Scrum) but non-active sprints are not visible

Andy Case December 10, 2013

I have created an Agile Board with the Scrum option.

All my issues are assigned to planned sprints, we have an active sprint and many non-active sprints waiting to get started. All happy with this.

I created a new Agile board from the same project using the same filter etc. I expected to see the issues all grouped into the same active sprint and non-active sprints. What I got however was that all my issues in the active sprint were grouped correctly BUT all the issues in the Non-Active sprints were all collated into a single Backlog. There was no sign of the non-active sprints I had created in the first wall.

Why aren't the Non-Active sprint groupings cllated in the same way as the original Agile board?

1 answer

0 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

Hi Andy

Then something else must be wrong. I have several scrum boards with the same filter and I can see all future planned sprints on all of the boards.

So to answer your question: Non-active sprints ARE indeed shown on all boards. It even goes so far as to include sprints from all involved projects in the case you are filtering issues from several projects with seperate sprint plans.

I know it does not exactly solve your problem but just to let you know that it is possible and not a tool bug. You would have to look at your configurations.

One place to start would be to simply copy your original scrum board instead of creating a new from scratch. If this fails too, you might consider contacting some real support.

BR. Kim

Suggest an answer