Create issue after ending "Story"

Egor Kharlamov December 15, 2021

Hi everyone! I need help :)

I have a "Story". That Story I transition to "Done".

And I want when Story I transition to "Done" create Issue with parameters Story.

Description from customer:

1. There is an Epic in which there are "History" problem types

2. The "History" task type has its own separate business process, consisting of three statuses, let's say New-> To do-> Done

3. When you switch from the status Make to Done, a window for creating a Task / Improvement opens with already pre-filled fields from the History

4. By clicking the Create button, we have created a Task / Improvement in the New status, and the History has moved to the Ready status

How can i do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hello @Egor Kharlamov 

From the details available, this cannot be achieved using the native functionality available in Jira. This would require add-ons. I think that the Adaptavist Scriptrunner with Behaviours might help you with this use case. I would suggest you explore further the Atlassian Marketplace, to identify the best-suited one.

Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

I have to agree with @Gaurav, this would require Scriptrunner to complete.

Egor Kharlamov December 15, 2021

Can you help me with code in scriptrunner?

I dont know where to beggin

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events