Create backdated sprint

Sivaz December 2, 2012

Hi,

We would like to import data from Scrum Works Pro and I could not find a readily available tool to import data from SWP to JIRA. Hence we decided to create a CSV file with only the required data out of a SWP excel export.

Unfortunately we conveniently excluded sprint data but now we would like to include them as well. I can manually create a rapid board and sprints and add particular issues to sprints, but the sprints completed in SWP have a date in the past and GH wont allow me to create backdated sprints.

I tried changing the dates in AO_60DB71_SPRINT table but sadly all the issues vanished from that sprint. Though the dates have reflected.

Does anyone have a solution to recreate completed sprints from another bug tracking tool?

Thanks,

Siva.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

The only way to do this would mean some direct editing of the database to change the dates of sprints, good luck! As a starting point here are the GreenHopper databse fields added:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH059/GreenHopper+Custom+Fields+and+Database+Changes

Sivaz December 16, 2012

Thanks boardtc. I had done it before and it removed all the issues from my sprint and marked them as "Incomplete" issues for the sprint. Later after your post, I realised that the issue resolution date should be less than the sprint completion date for the issue to be completed in that sprint. Had a nice time knowing how stuff works :-)

Siva.

Suggest an answer