Create Report For all Projects

Sanal Karippidi Puthiyapurayil October 19, 2019

Hello!
I'm new to Jira reporting. I wish if anyone could help me to create some reports. Here is my scenario:

I've 12 member team, with 3 projects - ABC, MNO, XYZ. So tickets will look like ABC-1234, MNO-1234, and XYZ-1234. Now, I want to create a report person 1 works on how many ABC, MNO, and XYZ. Need report for every 12 members in a graph or some visual

Any help would be much appreciated!! 

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2019

HI @Sethu Madhavan ,

For visualisation you can use two dimensional filter statistics gadget in Dashboard with X axis as Project and Y axis as Assignee.

For two dimensional filter statistics gadget you need to create filter like below and save it.

project in (ABC, XYZ) AND resolution is EMPTY

Please find below screenshots for your reference.

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 10.16.01 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-20 at 10.15.50 AM.png

Thanks,

Avinash

Sanal Karippidi Puthiyapurayil October 20, 2019

Much thanks Avinash! It worked!!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2019

I would suggest creating a dashboard and use a created vs resolved chart. You will need a filter per individual. 

Sanal Karippidi Puthiyapurayil October 20, 2019

Thanks, Jack for your response!

Suggest an answer