Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Couldn't see my own project Edited

I've created the project in Jira but after creating I can't open this project. Jira told me that I don't have permission, but I'm an admin in Jira and in the project also. Sometimes I can open the project, but it so rerearely. 

Could you please help me? 

2 answers

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Jun 25, 2021

Hi @Anna Vatan 

What kind of an error do you get? Is it applicable for any project that you created in same way? 

Since you are admin in Jira, can you please go to following page and check project permissions? 

• Settings (top right in the page) -> Projects -> Click three dots and project settings -> permissions. Then check browse project permissions.

Can you also login from different browser?

Best

What kind of an error do you get? 

http://joxi.ru/DmBXZEOc4EkBBA

Is it applicable for any project that you created in the same way? 

I tried creating a few projects and everything the same problem

Since you are admin in Jira, can you please go to following page and check project permissions? 

• Settings (top right in the page) -> Projects -> Click three dots and project settings -> permissions. Then check browse project permissions.

Yes, I'm also admin in the project

Can you also login from different browser?

Yes, I checked in Safari and Chrome

@Tansu Akdeniz here is what I see then try to open my project http://joxi.ru/EA4N4pPUpgz4Vm

Maybe you know how I can fix it?

@Tansu Akdeniz I think that the problem could be in a type of project http://joxi.ru/1A5bG9PCbg5N1r

What do you think about it? 

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jun 25, 2021

Hi Anna,

Being a project administrator does not automatically give you all permissions on the project. You need to check the Permission Scheme associated with the project to see who can see and do what. 

While you are in the Permission Scheme, click on the Permission Helper button to see what it says about the permission you need. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

119 views 1 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you