Couldn't generate license key for my JIRA SOFTWARE

sandeep s April 25, 2020

Hi Team,

Recently I had purchased 'JIRA SOFTWARE(SERVER) - Starter license' and have successfully installed JIRA SOFTWARE 8.8.1 on my machine.on after installation,JIRA was launched on a browser and it is showing me 'NEW TRIAL LICENSE' page for JIRA SOFTWARE.my question is I had already purchased a 'JIRA SOFTWARE(SERVER) - Starter license' and here it is suggesting my trial license.what should i do here,and how would i generate my license key for the purchased one to run my JIRA SERVER.

please refer the screenshot attached and kindly help me.suggesting trial license.pngbut i already have a license.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hi Sandeep,

if I got it right the assistant is proposing a trial license whereas you already have a valid license which you would like to use but the option is not offered.

From my point of view it should be possible to request a trial license and replace it afterwards with your current license using "Versions & Licensing" page as soon as Jira is up and running.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/licensing-your-jira-applications-938847718.html

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer