• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Connect the workflow of two boards in Jira: one Scrum and one Kanban

Hi,

There is one single project with two Jira boards: The Scum board which we use for the Active Sprint and the other is a Kanban board that we use for creating and developing the backlog. When the issue in the Kanban board reaches the 'ready for Sprint' status I need this issue to appear in the Backlog of the Active Sprint but not in its 'To Do' column. 

Thank you,

Andreea

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Guilhem Dupuy Community Leader Dec 07, 2020

Hi Andreea,

I think you can implement your solution the following way :

In your "Scrum Board", from the General settings of the board, parameter the Board filter so that it includes the "Ready for Sprint" status and the following ones that you want to appear in your Active Sprint board.

Then, from the Columns settings of the board, don't map the "Ready for Sprint" status to any column of the board. The issues in this status will then only appear in the Backlog of the "Scrum board".

Let me know if it helped,

Guilhem

Thank you Guilhem! Made my day! :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

637 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you