Connect Jira to Bitbucket

Nicolas M. May 7, 2019

Hi.

I have sensitive data and I can not host it at a cloud provider.
I have my Jira Server (8.0) and Bitcket Server (6.2) installed on my own servers.

I want a intégration with jira and bitbucket like the bitbucket cloud version.

When i look this link, i can connect only with bitbucket cloud :

Is there a way to get jira and wiki confluence with server version of bitbucket server?

I use instances of jira and confluence with my clients and it is strictly necessary to keep the data in a private mode and compliant with law.

I thank you for the solutions you could bring me.

Nicolas Montauban

+262 692 91 01 73

2 answers

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

Hi Nicolas,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Jira Server can integrate with Bitbucket Server, it is not just between Jira and Bitbucket Cloud. All you have to do is setup an application link between the two. The integration allows you to see development information in Jira, like branches linked to and issue, commits and pull requests. You can also use triggers in the workflow to automatically transition an issue if you do something in Bitbucket, like creating a branch that referencing an issue. See Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications for more information.

0 votes
Bernardo May 7, 2019

Confluence it's not possible yet, but BitBucket you can. as Mikael put it, cloud is very simple and easy, just go to your DVCS accounts and add BitBucket Cloud. 

Suggest an answer