Connect Intercom with JIRA

Ariel Margolis October 25, 2017

Is there a way for Intercom (our user support communication system) and JIRA to connect so I can seemlessly add user suggestions to our development board in JIRA?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

Hi @Ariel Margolis,

Have a look at Intercom for Jira which allows you to 

Intercom for Jira Cloud is available in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Intercom for Jira Server is on its way and expected to be released around summer 2018.

Full disclosure: I am the creator of Intercom for Jira. Feel free to get in touch via Intercom on toolsplus.io or support@toolsplus.io if you have any other questions.

Tamar Israel August 19, 2018

Hi, any estimation on when the integration is due?

Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

Hi @Tamar Israel, Intercom for Jira is available in the Atlassian Marketplace. If you are looking for the Jira Server version, it is now also available in the Atlassian Marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217371/intercom-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Andrea Amaro March 2, 2020

Is there anyway to run a report to see what issues have the most linked intercom conversations? 

Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

Hey @Andrea Amaro

Yes, there is. For example, to list all Jira issues of project ENG ordered by the number of linked Intercom conversations you can use the following JQL query:

project = ENG ORDER BY linkedIntercomConversationCount DESC

Link to the docs on reporting and searching: https://docs.toolsplus.io/intercom-for-jira/guides/searching-and-reporting#examples-2

1 vote
Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2018

Hi Chris,

We are actively working on the Jira Server version and expect it to be ready by this summer. Do you mind sending me your contact via Intercom messenger on toolsplus.io or support@toolsplus.io so I can add you to our list of beta testers

Cheers,
Tobias

Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2018

Sorry, @Chris Mandra I am not sure what happened but my previous reply suddenly disappeared...

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2017

Can events in Intercom be customised such that they can fire REST calls over to Jira in order to create dev issues?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events