Configure/Change the width of the issue detail panel in GreenHopper Boards

Tao Klerks May 20, 2013

In the most recent update to Greenhopper on-demand (May 20th or so), the side-panel for issue detail on the boards has shrunk to unusable proportions - is there any way to change this?

It used to be approximately half the width of the screen, now it's stuck at 400px - am I going to have to write a browser extension to hijack this width??

---

Edit: This question no longer applies - the issue has been fixed.

2 answers

0 votes
J
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2013

Hello Tao!

It's on the backlog here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7874 (we had to break some of the stories across releases)

Tao Klerks May 20, 2013

Thanks, voted. This is definitely the way I think it should work long-term, but FYI the recent change of fixing the width (rather than having it be dynamic as before, with a fixed proportion) was definitely a step backwards, forcing stupid hacks like the one I listed above.

0 votes
Tao Klerks May 20, 2013

As a tentative hack, I've created a "Stylish" (style-forcing chrome extension) script for the moment, containing just the one directive:

.ghx-detail-view {
  width: 700px !important;
}

---

UPDATE: I also removed some of the padding between properties in the issue detail panel, and published this to a Stylish script on userstyles.com.

---

UPDATE 2: This script *no longer makes any sense* - the issue Jay Rogers linked to has been addressed, the detail panel is now resizable.

Suggest an answer