Completed story points per user per sprint

Paul Seymour January 27, 2014

I'm trying to determine how many points each develoer on our team is completing in a current sprint, and then comparing that to the developer's salary to determine the cost per story point for each developer. Right now, I have to hop between a few different views and then manually add up the story points. Is there a report that can show me this?

5 answers

1 vote
Raimundas Juska
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2018
Roulliz December 3, 2018

Hello, no plans for a Jira Server version?

1 vote
Paul Seymour February 10, 2014

Apparently there is no way to do this in OnDemand apart from busting out a paper and pencil and adding the story points up yourself.

1 vote
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2014

Not the whole report, but our recently updated SumUp Add-On could help to save the time that you have to spend on adding up the story points manually

(see: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp)

0 votes
jerrybrennock March 19, 2019

The solution that Timur Perelmutov posted in 2016 worked for me - create a filter and board per user, then you can report by user. Tedious, but it works.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-questions/Burndown-velocity-chart-for-single-assignee/qaq-p/150728

This is helpful in the analysis of root cause when burndowns are not healthy and there are opportunities for improvement beyond just lowering the commitment.

Robin F December 11, 2019

Don't do this. 

0 votes
Paul Seymour February 4, 2014

Unfortunately, I'm using OnDemand so I can't use that report. Thanks though.

Suggest an answer