Complete admin rights but still missing permission to action configuration

Madeleine Fitzgerald July 13, 2021

I am trying to set up a configuration between Jira and Trello & Jira and ClickUp to work in a live environment. I have the top admin rights. I am getting this error message: 

"Administer Jira" permission(s) missing from Jira sync account.

Can you please advise what I need to change to get access to this sync. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Hi @Madeleine Fitzgerald

If you want to connect Jira to Trello (although you didn't tell us what exactly you want to do with this connection)

Concerning clickup, I haven't heard of it (although from their website I saw that they are using a rather offensive marketing towards Jira) and I don't know what you want to accomplish. However, there is a free app in the marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222408/two-way-jira-sync-in-app?hosting=cloud&tab=overview.

Hope all the above helps!

Regards,
Alex

Madeleine Fitzgerald July 15, 2021

Thank you Alex - that's super helpful! I am trying to integrate jira into trello so I can use Trello as my main workspace of tracking projects. However, I would like the updates I make in trello update in a 'live' environment onto the Jira boards. 

Is this possible?

Thanks so much! 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2021

@Madeleine Fitzgerald hi!

Try Unito Sync powerup in Trello. I think that it will get the job done. The guide is straight forward and pretty comprehensive, and it'll help you establish a 2way connection.

Regards,
Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events