Closed tasks appearing in Active Sprint

Okami Kylmä
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

Hello everybody.
I'm having a very annoying problem with my Jira Cloud.
Even after closing the demands, completing all subtasks, changing their status to Deployed or Delivered, this demand continues to appear on the Devs' Active Sprint board.
When I enter the demand in question, in the Sprint field, an infinite number of sprints appear, even though it was closed in a sprint 10 times before the current one.

Captura de tela_18-3-2024_71622_vivaeventosdev.atlassian.net.jpegScreenShot Tool -20240318071511.png

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Okami Kylmä and welcome to the Community!

Is the Deployed status mapped to the rightmost column of your board? If it isn't, your scrum board doesn't consider the issue as complete. It doesn't look at status or resolution, just at it being in that rightmost column.

Hope this helps!

Okami Kylmä
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

The last status on the QA board is "Ready To Deploy", after which, entering the demand and changing its status again, it changes to "Deployed".
Already on the Devs board, demand continues to appear.

I don't know if the problem is in the process at the turn of the Sprint, when we finished it.

ScreenShot Tool -20240318083257.pngScreenShot Tool -20240318082503.png

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2024

Hi @Okami Kylmä,

The screenshot you shared is not telling us more about the setup of the board. What it does say, is that you have several sub-tasks below your completed stories. Allthough we can't see them, all these sub-tasks must be complete as well (again: reach the rightmost column of the board) before the story will be considered complete. 

Suggest an answer