Closed Sprint insights?

John Driscoll September 6, 2022

I REALLY like the insights feature and use the data displays as part of my sprint summary reporting.  This last sprint, I closed the sprint before taking screenshots of the INSIGHTS displays.  So, my question is, "is there a way to view the insights displays for a closed sprint?"

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Elvir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2022

Hey John,

I think most of the insights are still available for past sprints in the report section. Especially, the burndown, sprint report and the velocity.

Is there something in particular you were looking for ?

Best regards,

The only graphic I'm finding within the 'Sprint Report' is for work tracking.
I was hoping to be able to replicate the five "insights" displays as shown below.

1. sprint progress
  2. sprint burndown
  3. epic progress
  4. sprint commitment
  5. issue type breakdown
    Thanks for any guidance you can share!

142-insights.jpg

Elvir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2022

Thank you John,

I did not find anyway to see insight for past sprint only for current sprints.

The closed I could get is to create a dashboard with the following gadgets:

• Sprint health
  • Sprint burndown

image.png

You can add one gadget for each sprint and keep a gadget for current sprint.

Also In project -> Report, you can find additional reports Like velocity, epic report, sprint report.

image.png

There is a feedback button for Atlassian in insights. We should suggest them to make insights available for past sprint.

Best regards,

1 vote
Lena Selever December 13, 2022

I´m not sure if youre still need this but there is a way to get what you requested. You can reopen a sprint. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/reopen-a-sprint/

Once that is done you can see the insights again from your current sprint and the closed one. Helped me to get the insights for my sprint report (I accidentally closed the sprint before I did my report :-) 
insigths reopened sprint.png

John Driscoll December 14, 2022

This is just what I needed.
     Thank you SO MUCH Lena! 
           you ROCK!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin