Cloning issues accross accounts / instances

Georg Gruber January 20, 2021

Hi, 

we are working with a ecommerce provider who has a developement team that has a bigger product backlog with mulitiple teams and they work in their own Jira cloud instance. Both of us would prefer to have in cases of customer specific tickets (just for us as a customer) that these tickets are in their Jira + in our Jira including their sprint and our company specific sprint (which also involves other dev partners. ATM we manually copy paste the issues / tickets.

Is there a solution to clone tickets across Cloud instances?

Thank you, Georg

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Hi @Georg Gruber  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

First thing: I am a Jira user, not a vendor of add-ons.  Next, I haven't done a sync between Jira cloud instances before.  With those disclaimers out of the way...

There appear to be a few products in the marketplace to sync between instances, which you may review here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=sync

I recommend listings your needs (must have, nice to have, etc) and use cases, and then trying some of the products out.  After you do your evaluation, please consider posting back here your learnings to share with others.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer