I remember in the "old" JIRA there was nicely presented on the Board a relation between a task and its subtasks.
In the new one, when a Child issue is added, it is not visible on the Board at all :(. Also, it is not possible to search for a specific Child issue there.
Would it be possible to improve this?
We would appreciate it very much :)
Thanks a lot for the answer!
"Nicely presented" - I mean:
On the Board, tasks were divided into:
1. Parent task and under it we saw:
- sub-task (could be TODO),
- sub-task (could be IN PROGRESS),
- sub-task (could be DONE).
2. We could have always hidden the "Parent task" or reveal it by clicking on the arrow next to the task title.
This structure was very cool, we liked it :)
When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event