Chart Board - We created a version and then added tasks after the start date of our project now the guideline is horizontally and not diagonal.

Isabella Lascelles January 25, 2012

Hello,

Our project started on the 16th of Janurary. We have only just had a resrouce to create the version in Greenhopper on the 26th of Janurary. The team have added in their time retrospectvley starting on the 16th of Janurary. This has affected our burndown because the gudeline (red) is now horizonal and not diagonal. The only way I can make it appear diaganoal is by editing the version start date to the 26th of Janurary which means all the time logged before that date isnt shown on the Chart Board.

Can someone please let me know how I can edit the board so that the red guideline begins at the top on the 16th of Janurary and goes diaganoally down to the end of our version?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

It's a frustrating one. I have found the only way around it be editng the start date.

Alternatively you could so some MySql hacking aorund and chnage the creation dates themselves :-)

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2012

It's a frustrating one. I have found the only way around it is to edit the start date.

Alternatively you could so some MySql hacking around and change the creation dates themselves :-)

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2012

I'm really sorry, I was editing a typo on the answer above you accepted and somehow it was deleted :-( Here it is again.

Suggest an answer