Changing the Query GreenHopper uses in a Project's "Agile" tab

Andre Arsenault April 1, 2013

Greetings! I am administering a GreenHopper-based project and we have modified the default Workflow to suit our project's needs. However I have noticed that when viewing the project at a high level using the "Agile" tab on the left side of the main Project page, GreenHopper is still using the default Workflow States for its query to determine what is "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done".

Each of our Boards has been customized to use columns for "To Do", "In Progress", "Pending Approval" and "Approved", with similarly-named States in the customized Workflow. The Boards and Workflows are all functioning great!

How can I update GreenHopper so that the Project's high-level Agile view queries against my project's Workflow States instead of the default ones? Currently, the super-useful red/yellow/green progress bar widget in that view is showing that Zero tasks are "Done", because it queries against the default "Resolved" and "Closed" States.

Essentially I want to change this:

project = MyProject AND (fixVersion = SomeVersion OR "Release Version History" = SomeVersion) AND status in (Resolved, Closed) ORDER BY priority ASC, key ASC

Into this:

project = MyProject AND (fixVersion = SomeVersion OR "Release Version History" = SomeVersion) AND status in (Submitted, Approved) ORDER BY priority ASC, key ASC

Help greatly appreciated!

-Andre

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013
This is not possible at this moment.
Andre Arsenault April 29, 2013

This issue has been converted into a Feature Request:

https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JSP-158639

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Open your board and click on configure. There you will find your query and edit it by clicking the link.

Andre Arsenault April 2, 2013

That only adjusts the filter for which tasks are displayed on a board.

My question is about the high-level progress bar widget seen if you go to the main Project page and then click on the Agile tab.

Image added for clarity:

GreenHopper Progress Widget

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

I believe that this query is built into the class file itself. I dug into it once but I can't remember where it is.

Suggest an answer