Changing a project template from Default to Scrum

Silvia Bonati August 2, 2012

When I try to migrate a project from Default to Scrum project template I get the following error

The currently selected issue type scheme for this project is not compatible with the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme.

Please migrate to the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme by associating your project via Issue Types in the JIRA Administration console. Contact a JIRA Administrator to perform this migration.

Does it mean that I cannot have a customised Issue Type Scheme if I want to use the related GreenHopper functionality or that I need to amend something in my customise scheme?

Hints on what should I do next would be very much appreciated (I cannot find any useful information in the Jira documentation)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2012

Hi,

we have added our issue types to the Scrum Issue Type Scheme and migrated our projects to the Scrum Issue Type Scheme. After that, you can use it with your project without migrating your issues to another type.

Cheers

Thomas

Suggest an answer