Changes in Edit Sprint only show after refreshing the page

minsu.rauramo February 18, 2021

After I edit the Sprint goal in Edit Sprint and select Update, the changes do now show on the backlog view. They only show after refresh. Also, if I edit the Sprint goal again, the recent changes do not show in the edit mode. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2021

Hello @minsu.rauramo,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site on a Classic and Next-gen project, after adding a new value on the sprint goal and clicking on update, the changes are shown on the backlog and it wasn’t necessary to refresh the page when using Firefox.

When using Chrome, I can replicate the issue you mentioned. The goal wasn’t updated until the page was refreshed.

Can you please let us know if you are using Chrome? I tested here using version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64).

If possible, test using Firefox to confirm that it works as expected.

Since I didn’t find similar issues, I will be waiting for your response to proceed with the creation of a bug ticket.

Kind regards,
Angélica

minsu.rauramo February 20, 2021

Thanks for your reply Angelica. I was using Chrome 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)

However, I can also reproduce the issue with Firefox 78.7.1esr (64-bit). 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2021

Thank you for the details, @minsu.rauramo.

I tried to replicate the issue today again in order to record a video, but it worked normally on Chrome and Firefox.

Searching for other cases, I found a bug that is related to renaming a sprint, so I added an internal comment about the goal as well. Reading the details, I believe this bug affects any updates added on the "Edit sprint". 

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

minsu.rauramo February 23, 2021

Thanks! Indeed, the same issue also affects Sprint name. 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events