Change the week day display

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2021

Hi everybody.

I wanted to know if you had a simple and non-destructive way to display time fields only in days and not in weeks.Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16.07.57.png

In my example, I would like to see "50 d" and not "10 w" in the original estimate field.

The time display option in "Time tracking" tab does not seem to display things as I want it too (when I change Time display format to Days, as you can see in my example).

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16.11.13.pngThe only workaround if found is to change the "working days per week" options (for example put something impossible like 100) in order to never reach it. But it seems WILD to me.

Do you have any idea ? :)

Thanks in advance =D

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2021

Hello @Flavien Gache,

Thank you for your question!

There is a bug on the new issue view where the time tracking settings are not respected.

I tested here on the old view and if using the same configuration as you shared, it works and shows the Original estimate in Days, but on the new view it will show in Weeks.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 16.14.30.png

Please, click on “This affects my team” and watch both bugs to receive updates from our development team.

The workaround, for now, it’s the one you mentioned by changing the “Working days per week” to 100. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 16.29.05.png

Just to let you know that using 100 won’t cause issues, but adding more than that may cause problems and time tracking won’t load as mentioned on this other bug:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Thank you very much Angélica. I'll take a look to the ressources you provided ;)

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events