Change number of visible colums on jira dashboad

Roland Schenker September 4, 2017

When I add a filter to my jira dashboard with 10 colums, jira shows only 3 of them. How can i adjust, that there are wordwrap, so that it shows all colums on the dashboard?

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2017

@Roland Schenker, it appears you are speaking about the dashboard view. If you are only seeing 3 columns in a filter I am guessing you have the dashboard set up as 2 columns. You cannot change the filter list to enable wordwrap. I would suggest to obvious approaches:

1. remove some fields
  2. switch the layout to single column
  3. move the less important, and therefore less visited field to the right to limit scrolling

A combination of all of the above may be required.

1 vote
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2017

Dear Tobias,

Could you please elaborate the situation for me? It is now not entirely clear to me what exactly you mean. What columns exactly do you mean, could you add a screenshot?

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy Mooiman

Suggest an answer