Change issue type screen scheme

Jennifer Choban
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2022

Hi,

I have an issue type screen scheme with two screens (bug and non-bug). A new issue-type (Bug-hot fix) has been created and was mistakenly associated with the non-bug screen. I want to move it to the bug screen (on multiple projects), but can't find where I can change the issue-types associated with a screen scheme.

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Saurabh.Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi Jennifer,

Please try below steps. Hope this helps

(1) Go to System Administration > Issue Type Screen Scheme.

(2) Search your project's Issue Type Screen scheme on this page and Click on "Configure" . It should open up "Configure Issue Type Screen Scheme" page.

(3) Click on Edit button near your new issue type (i.e. Bug-hot fix). This should take you to Edit Issue Type Screen Scheme Entry page.

(4) Select your desired screen scheme (i.e. bug screen) from the "Screen Scheme" dropdown and update.

(5) Go back to your Project setting and verify if the change is done.

Please check and confirm if it works for you. 

Thanks,

Saurabh

Jennifer Choban
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2022

Thank you!

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Jennifer Choban
Marketplace Partner
June 6, 2022

Disregard - I found it!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events