Card Style List Only shows One Field

mark Sisson October 10, 2012

On our Agile board we use list views. For the longest time our list view showed Summary and Assignee. I was in the configuration screen the other day making a few changes and now only the Summary shows up, the Assignee never does. Below is a screenshot of the config and the result. On the config screen, I do hit the "Apply to All Issue Types" button.

This is a really needed display for us. Help!

If I just changed the project to our "QA" project, that does show the names:

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2012

Two things to try:

1. Just remove assignee, save and add back.
  2. If that does not help, individual apply for the issue types.

If still an issue, raise a support request at https://support.atlasian.com

Renjith

mark Sisson January 2, 2013

Hey Renjith. Neither of those worked but thanks for the ideas! I'm going to poke Atlassian.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

May be raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2012

That list View configuration only applies to the planning view in my experience, the only additional info that can be shown is the epic/theme in the very right.

This is because the columns in the task board are of a certain width (depending on #columns and monitor size) and do not change depending on this configuration. If you need more info on the task board you have to use the summary or card view.

mark Sisson December 17, 2012

Thanks for the ideas boardtc but it's not only in the planning view. If I just change the project to our QA project it shows there using the Classic Task Board (see new screenshot).

Suggest an answer