Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cant see Avatar and other Images in Jira anymore

Hey folks I have a question,

after (I guess the last update) I cant see any avatars in jira anymore and sometimes textfields are overlapping. Everything still works fine but it looks pretty shitty now.

How may I solve this? 

To give you an example I provide the following screenshots :)

2.PNG

1.PNG

3.PNG

2 answers

I'd start by dropping your browser cache, should be doable with shift+f5 or open dev tools (f12), switch to network tab, and there should be a way to disable cache. Both Chrome and Firefox have decent interface. Well, anything but IE/Edge really, if you're hooked on either of dose, my condolences.

Anyway - either your cache is corrupt, and refreshing it will work, or, you will be able to verify that in the network tab, the requests towards those .png or .jpeg files are simply erroring out. If so, then I would expect a 404 (i.e. "not found"), which would mean this is a backend problem.

For example, loading this particular page, you can see the network tab will request the .png files from the server (because I disabled cache):

asd.png

As you mention

after (I guess the last update) I cant see any avatars in jira anymore

If you are getting 404 for those files, then it is likely that whoever did the update messed up something.

5.PNG

This is also a very good example

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

753 views 23 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you