Cant load the roadmap

Nawoda Herath September 21, 2021

Hi 
I'm using JIRA cloud for one my project.  With this query in board setting  "project = GYMXS ORDER BY Rank ASC" I can access all the features + roadmap. However, when I change the board default query as "project = GYMXS and issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Task, Sub-task) or "Epic Link" not in (GYMXS-75) ORDER BY Rank ASC"  roadmap  is not working. it says image (4).png

Any idea?

3 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

I believe that the error is within your query. Specifically the “…or "Epic Link" not in (GYMXS-75)”. Since this bit falls outside any parentheses controls it would result in issues outside of the project.

as an example if you were to enter the following in the Advanced search you would most certainly get issues from many projects.

Epic Link" not in (GYMXS-75)

With that conveyed, try this…

project = GYMXS and (issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Task, Sub-task) or "Epic Link" not in (GYMXS-75)) ORDER BY Rank ASC

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Nawoda Herath  - Are you still having a problem with this? 

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

Hi @Nawoda Herath 

Yes, Roadmaps Cannot be used if you have multiple projects in Board, Change it to Single Project in Board Filter (In Standard only Basic Roadmap is available) and If you want Multiple Projects Feature you need Advanced Roadmaps which is available in Jira Premium.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Nawoda Herath September 21, 2021

Thanks, Pramod. In my query, it's only a single project "project = GYMXS and issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Task, Sub-task) or "Epic Link" not in (GYMXS-75) ORDER BY Rank ASC" 

what you mean to say is, I can't have multiple projects in the space/setup ? 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

Hi @Nawoda Herath 

Check the Board Configuration Once and Create a new Roadmap by selecting a Board.

It should work.

Roadmap.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS