Cant activate jir agile simplified workflow

Hi

I am using jira 5.0 with jira agile 6.1.6

On jira agile 6.1, i see that the feature jira agile simplified workflow is present..

On the users guide i see this

If your project was created together with a board via the GreenHopper 'Getting Started' page, it will probably be using a Simplified Workflow. If your project was created via JIRA, it will be using a JIRA Workflow.

Now when i create a project and board together from getting Started page, Greenhopper does not give me the option to select greenhopper simplified workflow. How can i configure that it allows me t ochoose simplified workflow?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rahul

It will be set by default to use the simplified workflow when creating a project and board together from getting Started page in JIRA Agile.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo.

This widget could not be displayed.

I got the answer. Greenhopper simplified workflow feature was introduced in jira 5.0.4 and i am on 5.0.2

Rahul

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,492 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you