Cant activate jir agile simplified workflow

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Hi

I am using jira 5.0 with jira agile 6.1.6

On jira agile 6.1, i see that the feature jira agile simplified workflow is present..

On the users guide i see this

If your project was created together with a board via the GreenHopper 'Getting Started' page, it will probably be using a Simplified Workflow. If your project was created via JIRA, it will be using a JIRA Workflow.

Now when i create a project and board together from getting Started page, Greenhopper does not give me the option to select greenhopper simplified workflow. How can i configure that it allows me t ochoose simplified workflow?

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2013

I got the answer. Greenhopper simplified workflow feature was introduced in jira 5.0.4 and i am on 5.0.2

Rahul

0 votes
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2013

Hi Rahul

It will be set by default to use the simplified workflow when creating a project and board together from getting Started page in JIRA Agile.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo.

Suggest an answer