Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cannot transfer all products to another organisation you administer

Edited

Hi,

I cannot transfer everything from an old org that got into a broken state - I get a message that says:

----------------------------------------

This feature is unavailable for your organisation. To transfer your products to another organisation, contact support and raise a ticket under the category Technical issues and bugs.
----------------------------------------
Please can someone advise how I can transfer everything across? 
Thanks,
Steve

1 answer

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm afraid all we can do is tell you to do what you've already done (go here, click on transfer, answer the questions).  You've landed on this error message because the organisations are not set up in a way that allows you to do it.

You need Atlassian to fix this on their side, which is why they ask you to raise a support request with their tech teams.  Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?postauth=true#/ and select the "technical issues and bugs" option.

Note that if you put in a Cloud URL that is on the free or starter subscription, then you will be redirected back here to the community.  

If both your organisations are in that place, let us know here, and I'll see if I can get an Atlassian to take a look.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

10 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you