Cannot transfer all products to another organisation you administer

Steve O'Hara June 15, 2022

Hi,

I cannot transfer everything from an old org that got into a broken state - I get a message that says:

----------------------------------------

This feature is unavailable for your organisation. To transfer your products to another organisation, contact support and raise a ticket under the category Technical issues and bugs.
----------------------------------------
Please can someone advise how I can transfer everything across? 
Thanks,
Steve

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm afraid all we can do is tell you to do what you've already done (go here, click on transfer, answer the questions).  You've landed on this error message because the organisations are not set up in a way that allows you to do it.

You need Atlassian to fix this on their side, which is why they ask you to raise a support request with their tech teams.  Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?postauth=true#/ and select the "technical issues and bugs" option.

Note that if you put in a Cloud URL that is on the free or starter subscription, then you will be redirected back here to the community.  

If both your organisations are in that place, let us know here, and I'll see if I can get an Atlassian to take a look.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events