Cannot set "Teams" in "Mattermost Connector for Jira" global configuration

Jenny Alvarez March 10, 2021

Jira is connected successfully to Mattermost.

I am using Jira Admin account while I connect Mattermost and access a non-Admin account.

When I click the "Connect" button either in System>Mattermost Integration>Global Configuration or Project>Mattermost Integration, nothing is changed. Channels in mattermost are not listed, message formats, tools does not appear.

However, in User Profile>Mattermost Integration, I checked "Mention events", "Assign Events" and "Watch Events", and I was able to receive notification to my Mattermost account (non-Admin)

1.) In setting Mattermost Integration (Global configuration) in Jira, do I need to connect to a MAttermost ADMIN account? Do you think it is the reason why settings do not appear? Or it is ok to use my Mattermost non-Admin account and does not affect setting in Jira?

2.) If it is not because of Mattermost user account authority, can you give me some points where I can check why  i cannot set it?

3 answers

0 votes
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi,

You can try this app. Please let me know if you need any help.

Regards,
Leo

0 votes
Andrei Muravitski June 15, 2022

Have same problem. 

@Jenny Alvarez 

Did you resolve this problem?

0 votes
Jenny Alvarez March 15, 2021

Anyone who used this plugin? Still, Mattermost channels are not loading up in Jira.

Suggest an answer