Cannot select the Scrum Project Template

Richard Beemer February 1, 2012

I cannot select the scrum project template even if the Issue Type scheme for the project is set to Greenhopper Scrum Issue Type.

The error that I am getting is right after I select SCRUM( no other dialogues, like trying to convert issues):

The currently selected issue type scheme for this project is not compatible with the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme.

Please migrate to the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme by associating your project via Issue Types in the JIRA Administration console. Contact a JIRA Administrator to perform this migration.

I am using JIRA (v4.4.3#663-r165197) & GreenHopper (v5.7.4)

Any ideas why?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2012

I think it's a bug.

I've solved adding every issue type i need to the default greenhopper issue type schema, then i've moved my project to that schema and added into configuration the scrum option

After that i've migrated back to my issue type schema.

hope it help

Richard Beemer August 24, 2012

Seems the upgrade to JIRA 5.1 solved my issue

0 votes
Shiny Ramaiah February 12, 2012

I am seeing the exact same issue. I do not get any prompts to convert issues. I am using JIRA 4.4.4 & the Greenhopper 5.7.6-studio that got installed along with it.

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2012

When you changed issue types, did it prompt you to convert issues? What version of Jira/Greenhopper?

Suggest an answer