Cannot find the "Advanced Roadmaps administration" section

Ryan Cabanas December 18, 2020

Hi,

I'm attempting to learn about Advanced Roadmaps.  I'm reading the Preparing your planning environment documentation right now and I'm attempting to add an Initiative hierarchy level, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the stated "Advanced Roadmaps administration" section.

Where do I find this?

Thanks!

Ryan

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 4.09.00 PM.png

If you click on plans, the settings link will appear in the tree. You click that and all of your settings for administration will be available. 

Ryan Cabanas December 21, 2020

Hi @elizabeth_jones .  Thanks for replying.  I don't see "Plans" as a menu option at all.  Do I need to turn it on somewhere?  Thanks!

2020-12-21_8-57-42.png

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

Advanced Roadmaps is included with the Jira Premium plan. If you have not yet upgraded, it will not be available. Can you confirm that you have the Premium plan?

Ryan Cabanas December 21, 2020

Hi @elizabeth_jones .  Ah.  I see.  I was trying to test this in a free plan.  That explains it.

I do see the "Plans" menu option in my company's main site.  I will see if I can do some testing there without causing any problems.  :D Thanks!

Like elizabeth_jones likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events