I set up a new Agility project and started to enter a bunch of tickets but noticed that despite jira-users being explicitly listed and properly populated, the only two things I could assign a ticket to were myself and "Unassigned". I tried adding users manually using People but that didn't change anything.
I could (and likely am) doing something dumb -- it's been a while and my Jira admin skills have rusted. Searched for a similar report but came up empty, hence this plea for a pointer in the right direction.
You should check if Assignable User permission is set in the permission scheme for the project. You can find more information about permission schemes here:
And you should check if you have Browse Users global permission. You can read about global permissions here:
Over the next several weeks we'll be sharing some of our Getting Started guides here in the community. Throughout this series of posts, we'd love to hear from customers and non-customers ab...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs