Can you rollback greenhopper 6.0.2 -> 6.0.1?

Magnus Haglund August 30, 2012

Is there a safe way to rollback greenhopper 6.0.2 to 6.0.1? I was stuping enough to update it without reading the release notes carefully.

The fact that they removed the board selection drop down without maintaining an option to turn it on or off severly slows down our daily meeting since we have a board per team member (due to the fact that you cannot filter on users with a dropdown, and no we cannot create 17 filters on one board!)

2 answers

0 votes
David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

I think you could just go to the atlassian marketplace and download 6.0.1 (via browser). Than go to your JIRA's plugin section and upload it manually. Although I'm not 100% shure of it this should not harm your data or JIRA as this is only one minor relase.

EDIT: Please note that you would have to uninstall the GreenHopper 6.0.2 first! a simple "downgrade" while the newer Version si still installed won't work.

0 votes
Magnus Haglund August 30, 2012

Well.. that's my thought also.. but as I can't be 100% sure I wont do that. At least not now during office hours (GMT +1).

Suggest an answer