• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Can you please tell me how we can pull out reports and export to excel in JIRA Agile (cloud) for a particular project? Like the total number of issues raised, total number of stories and its subtasks and its statuses etc ?

Can you please tell me how we can pull out reports and export to excel in JIRA Agile (cloud) for a particular project? Like the total number of issues raised, total number of stories and its subtasks and its statuses etc ?

Jimmy Francis February 25, 2015

Can you please tell me how we can pull out reports and export to excel in JIRA Agile (cloud) for a particular project?
Like the total number of issues raised, total number of stories and its subtasks and its statuses etc ?
I was able to do that when I was using the server version by creating my own filter for a project

Thanks,
Jimmy

1 answer

0 votes
Damon Gaylor February 25, 2015

You can view Sprint reports in the reports section and then click the 'view in navigator' link.  Once there, you can export to Excel.  

You can also do that via filters if you include Sprint in sprint in (openSprints())

Otherwise, you can do a filter in navigator based on date ranges.  I'm not aware of any limitations with the Cloud vs non-cloud implementations.

Suggest an answer