Can you edit a standup that has been created

Simone Lechte November 16, 2020

We have set up a daily standup and would like to add a question to the current standup created. Is this possible?
Ps. I have not found any documentation on editing a standup and the prompts available look like we must archive the current one and create a new one. 

Can anyone assist me?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Simone Lechte ,

as far as I know there's no such thing as a standup natively in Jira, so you are probably using some additional application for this functionality. Do you know which one? If not, would you please at least share some screenshots, so we would be able to determine, which one it is... Thank you!

Simone Lechte November 17, 2020

Hi Hana, 

Thank you for your response.

It looks like we are using 'Collaborabot' for Standups. (I didn't even know!) Are you familiar with this Application? 

I will now be searching through to find any information on this App.

Thanks again

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Simone Lechte ,

thank you. I've tested it a little bit and it seems to me there's no such possibility. When you start a standup, there's no edit. You can only archive the old one and create new with additional questions.

Maybe you can contact the vendor of this application, if there are any plans for this functionality in the future. This application is quite new, so maybe they will share some sort of roadmap.

Thanks Hana, 

Your assistance is greatly appreciated :)

Regos Development Studio November 23, 2020

In case you are looking for an alternative to standups in Jira please take a look at Regos Team Status for Jira cloud we will are very happy to assist you with any question and feature request.

Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events