Can we inherit Stories from a parent project?

Vinayakam Murugan November 11, 2014

Hello 

We have a super set of requirements manifested into epics with their detailed stories. These will be applicable for all projects and may have deviations applicable to the individual project.

Is there any way that can be done?

2 answers

0 votes
Vinayakam Murugan November 12, 2014

Maybe I wasn't clear in explaining my requirement.

We would like to refer to the stories in the master project in the other projects . The call on which stories can be referenced is a business call and cannot be taken by developers.  Hence we want to create a project with referenced stories and additions if any which can be then worked upon by the developers.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2014

I'm still not sure I understand. It sounds like you have a load of Epics and Stories in a project that you want your developers to work on, but not work on. I can't see how that makes a lot of sense.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2014

Use the Agile boards as intended - include the projects containing your Epics and Stories in the board filter.

Suggest an answer