Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can we import Zypher scale data to Jira easy BI?

I am trying to import Zypher scale data to build some dashboard but I don't see any option in my easy BI to import it.  I am referring this document https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira-apps/zephyr-scale-test-management-for-jira but I am not able to find the ATM option anywhere while importing the data. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @AKASH SINGH  and welcome to the Community!

If you are on cloud, that is correct. The import option for Zephyr scale is currently only available for server/data center.

Hope this helps!

Is there any other way to import zypher scale data? may be through excel or use zypher scale rest api to build dashboards? 

Hi @AKASH SINGH,

It is possible to import Zephyr Scale data to an eazyBI Cloud instance via REST API.
However, you will need to set up the data mapping yourself.

Regards,

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

Like AKASH SINGH likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,861 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you