Can we change the order of statuts in a dashboard as we want ?

Jeanne ROBERT January 12, 2022

Hello, 

I've created a dashboard with the gadget "two dimentional filter statistics". The XAxis is Statuts and the YAxis is Assignee. 

My problem is that the statuts are not displayed in the order that I want.

Example: it is displayed "Finished", "In progress" and "Verification"
While I would like it to be displayed "In progress", "Verification" then "Finished"

I know it's managed via a filter I created, but is it possible to choose the order in which the statuts are displayed ?

Thank you for your help

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi Jeanne,

My experience is no, you can't change that order. It's going to order them based on the value not the name. 

Jeanne ROBERT January 12, 2022

Ok :( thank you for your answer ! 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Hank Yang September 13, 2022

Hi John, I have exactly the same question. What would be an alternative workaround for this? Should we get rid of two dimensional filter and use something else combined with JQL?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

I think you are going to end up with the same results. But you might try using a filter with an ORDER BY on the end of it. Not sure that it will be respected though. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events