Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can the appearance of standard components be changed or completely replaced without losing data?

Hi.

I have a multiselect component and it has problems.

image_2022-12-02_18-26-55.png
When I select some items, and defocus the component, the highlight of the selected items disappears.
And I would also like to add checkmarks to each item.

What are the ways to change the appearance of a component?

I read that you can add your own component with a plugin, but I never tried to do it.

And if you completely replace it with another component, then you need to leave the existing data for the new component unchanged. Is it possible?

Can the appearance of standard components be changed or completely replaced without losing data?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Dec 04, 2022

Hi @Dmitrii Strukov , you cannot change the appearance (UI) of selecting a component.

Multi-selects in such a select list do indeed sometimes lead to unwanted results as you need to keep the Ctrl/Command key pressed during selection.

Removing a component from an issue after creation won't affect the component itself, only the number of issues assigned to that component.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events