Can the GreenHopper burndown chart Y-axis be changed from Hours to Days?

Rick Trudeau January 22, 2012

We use the Agile Chartboard to view the "Hour Burndown Chart". We also use the "GreenHopper Hour Burndown Chart" gadget in our dashboards.

When these charts are displayed, the Y-Axis is shown in Hours.
I would like to know if it is possible to convert the display of the Y-Axis from Hours to Days, since that measurement is more useful to us.

Does anyone know of a configuration or source code custimization that could be done to accomplish this?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rick Trudeau January 26, 2012

Atlassian support told me it wasn't currently possible via configuration and made me aware of the following ticket that tracks a request to implement this feature:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-2581

Looks like the best we can do right now is vote for that fix.

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

I've added my vote too. Rick you should accept your own comment as the answer here!

0 votes
Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2012

Thanks - I've added my vote :-)

0 votes
Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2012

I've been looking into this one as well. I haven't found any config option that can do it, unfortunately, and I'm reluctant to modify the code but I think that may be the only way to do it at present.

Suggest an answer