Can't view issue

Alexey Borisov December 23, 2013

I am administrator of JIRA and can't view one of the issues.

I an find it with filter but can't "enter". There is no such isuue in jiraissue table in database.

How can I delete it?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2013

Sounds like a broken index - there's a record in your index, but no issue behind it because it's been deleted.

Try re-indexing to see if this removes it from the navigator results

If it does, then you should look into why it happened - did you use the database directly with SQL (never do that, it breaks), have a crash or error in the logs, or a use a dodgy plugin?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2013

Sounds like a broken index - there's a record in your index, but no issue behind it because it's been deleted.

If it does, then you should look into why it happened - did you use the database directly with SQL (never do that, it breaks), have a crash or error in the logs, or a use a dodgy plugin?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2013

Suggest an answer