Can't view Jira Tasks

Stacey Dunstan February 11, 2021

I have been given admin permissions to my atlassian account. This works fine for confluence but not for Jira.

In my own atlassian user account it says 'Never seen on this site'

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Stacey.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi Stacey - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you actually logged in and done any tasks? 

Stacey Dunstan February 11, 2021

Hi John, Yes, I can create Confluence pages and access Jira but can't view any tasks.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hi @Stacey Dunstan 

Try to log out and log in again, if not, talk to the person who gave you the administrator rights to check that everything is correct

Cheers

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Go to the project where you should see something and click on Project Settings on the bottom left.

Once there, check the Permissions scheme to see if you have Browse Project permissions on that project. 

Like Ashley Vernon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events