Can t use trial version

Ines Sadouk April 22, 2014

Hi!

I just subscribe last week for a JIRA trial version last week and I am absolutely unable to use the soft, everytime I want to dl it they ask me for my credit card details again.

How can I enjoy this trial for real?

Thanks you

4 answers

0 votes
Ines Sadouk April 22, 2014

Thanks a lot for the link Andris, I will try with this version, I subscribe for the ondemand version but I was not able to even reach the soft interface.

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

For OnDemand you need to provide credit card details and you'll not be charged during the trial period. Once the trial expires your credit card is automatically charged unless you cancel the subscription - I think this is described in the documentation.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2014
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2014

First, are you trying this on hosted (OnDemand) or on your own downloaded system?

Secondly, what do you mean by "unable to use soft[ware]"? Are you able to log in and it's not there? There's nothing running? You've not been able to run the installer?

0 votes
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

Hi,

Jira Download does not require credit card at all.

Open: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archivesand choose which version you want.

Andris.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2014

Can you provide a screenshot? I've personally used the trial a couple of times and I've never seen such thing.

Suggest an answer